Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer Camp Grandpa





Hi Everybody,
This Summer has flown by!  We had two weeks of fun with our two older granchildren.  The first week Gage, our ten year old grandson, came for Basketball Camp.  He had a ball (oops punny) and even won awards!  He had our friend's grandaughter, to do things with, so he wasn't alone and it took some of the pressure off Tom and me.  It's been a long time since we've had young children in the house but we loved every minute of it.  We took the kids swimming after camp, most days, and Tom taught them how to throw a tomahawk.  The second week, of Camp Grandpa, Connor ( now seven) came for Music Camp and Gage stayed on.  Having the two of them was fun but interesting at times.  Tom and I were going at quite a fast pace!  We had to get them to Music Camp in the morning, swimming lessons in the afternoon and tomahawk throwing too.  Oh, I don't want to forget Bingo and other fun events at the firehouse.  As I said, we had a blast with them but were exhausted by the time they left!

I did get some knitting done while the boys were here but now I'm back to talking on the phone and knitting up a storm to fill my Artfire studio.  My studio now has catagories so it is easier to search for the items you're looking for.  Well back to work and I'll talk to you soon.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment